U. Fischer, M. Dugas, J. Hu, and A. Borkhardt contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 564–579, June 2013
How to Cite
Chen, C., Bartenhagen, C., Gombert, M., Okpanyi, V., Binder, V., Röttgers, S., Bradtke, J., Teigler-Schlegel, A., Harbott, J., Ginzel, S., Thiele, R., Fischer, U., Dugas, M., Hu, J. and Borkhardt, A. (2013), Next-generation-sequencing-based risk stratification and identification of new genes involved in structural and sequence variations in near haploid lymphoblastic leukemia. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 52: 564–579. doi: 10.1002/gcc.22054
Dedicated to Fritz Lampert, pioneer of cytogenetic evaluation in childhood leukemia and former head of the Department of Pediatric Oncology at the Children's University Hospital Giessen (Germany) on the occasion of his 80th birthday.
German “Kinderkrebsstiftung,” Bonn, Germany Parents Initiative Gieβen.
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!