Identification of PPAP2B as a novel recurrent translocation partner gene of HMGA2 in lipomas
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 580–590, June 2013
How to Cite
Bianchini, L., Birtwisle, L., Saâda, E., Bazin, A., Long, E., Roussel, J.-F., Michiels, J.-F., Forest, F., Dani, C., Myklebost, O., Birtwisle-Peyrottes, I. and Pedeutour, F. (2013), Identification of PPAP2B as a novel recurrent translocation partner gene of HMGA2 in lipomas. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 52: 580–590. doi: 10.1002/gcc.22055
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2012
- Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer. Grant Number: ARC 4008
- Institut National du Cancer (projet libre “GENOSTT”)
- Cancéropôle Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur
- Conseil Régional Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!