Identification of PPAP2B as a novel recurrent translocation partner gene of HMGA2 in lipomas
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 580–590, June 2013
How to Cite
Bianchini, L., Birtwisle, L., Saâda, E., Bazin, A., Long, E., Roussel, J.-F., Michiels, J.-F., Forest, F., Dani, C., Myklebost, O., Birtwisle-Peyrottes, I. and Pedeutour, F. (2013), Identification of PPAP2B as a novel recurrent translocation partner gene of HMGA2 in lipomas. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 52: 580–590. doi: 10.1002/gcc.22055
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2012
- Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer. Grant Number: ARC 4008
- Institut National du Cancer (projet libre “GENOSTT”)
- Cancéropôle Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur
- Conseil Régional Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|GCC_22055_sm_SuppFig1.tif||904K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.