Characterization of chromosome 11 breakpoints and the areas of deletion and amplification in patients with newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 619–635, July 2013
How to Cite
Sarova, I., Brezinova, J., Zemanova, Z., Bystricka, D., Krejcik, Z., Soukup, P., Vydra, J., Cermak, J., Jonasova, A. and Michalova, K. (2013), Characterization of chromosome 11 breakpoints and the areas of deletion and amplification in patients with newly diagnosed acute myeloid leukemia. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 52: 619–635. doi: 10.1002/gcc.22058
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- MHCR for conceptual development of research organization. Grant Numbers: RVO-VFN64165/2012, NT/13899 MZCR, COST-EuGESMA, PRVOUK-P27/LF1, GACR-P302/12/G157/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!