Frequent DNA methylation of MiR-129-2 and its potential clinical implication in hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 636–643, July 2013
How to Cite
Lu, C.-Y., Lin, K.-Y., Tien, M.-T., Wu, C.-T., Uen, Y.-H. and Tseng, T.-L. (2013), Frequent DNA methylation of MiR-129-2 and its potential clinical implication in hepatocellular carcinoma. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 52: 636–643. doi: 10.1002/gcc.22059
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- Technology Development Program from Ministry of Economic Affairs, Republic of China. Grant Number: 101-EC-17-A-04-04-0528
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!