High resolution SNP array profiling identifies variability in retinoblastoma genome stability
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 1–14, January 2014
How to Cite
Mol, B. M., Massink, M. P. G., van der Hout, A. H., Dommering, C. J., Zaman, J. M. A., Bosscha, M. I., Kors, W. A., Meijers-Heijboer, H. E., Kaspers, G. J. L., Riele, H. t., Moll, A. C., Cloos, J. and Dorsman, J. C. (2014), High resolution SNP array profiling identifies variability in retinoblastoma genome stability. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 53: 1–14. doi: 10.1002/gcc.22111
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- CCA/V-ICI/Avanti-STR and KIKA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!