Christine G. Joseph and Heejung Hwang contributed equally to this work.
Exomic analysis of myxoid liposarcomas, synovial sarcomas, and osteosarcomas
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 15–24, January 2014
How to Cite
Joseph, C. G., Hwang, H., Jiao, Y., Wood, L. D., Kinde, I., Wu, J., Mandahl, N., Luo, J., Hruban, R. H., Diaz, L. A., He, T.-C., Vogelstein, B., Kinzler, K. W., Mertens, F. and Papadopoulos, N. (2014), Exomic analysis of myxoid liposarcomas, synovial sarcomas, and osteosarcomas. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 53: 15–24. doi: 10.1002/gcc.22114
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RC2DE020957, CA57345, CA121113, CA146799, CA133012, DK087454
- Cancer Research
- Swedish Cancer Foundation
- National Research Council of Sweden
- Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation
- 973 Program of Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011CB707900
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|gcc22114-sup-0001-suppinfo.xls||89K||Supplementery table 1: Confirmed Mutations|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.