These authors contributed equally to this work.
Genetic score of multiple risk-associated single nucleotide polymorphisms is a marker for genetic susceptibility to bladder cancer
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 98–105, January 2014
How to Cite
Wang, P., Ye, D., Guo, J., Liu, F., Jiang, H., Gong, J., Gu, C., Shao, Q., Sun, J., Zheng, S. L., Yu, H., Lin, X., Xia, G., Fang, Z., Zhu, Y., Ding, Q. and Xu, J. (2014), Genetic score of multiple risk-associated single nucleotide polymorphisms is a marker for genetic susceptibility to bladder cancer. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 53: 98–105. doi: 10.1002/gcc.22121
Supported by: Intramural grants, Fudan University “Thousand Talents Program”; Huashan Hospital.
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!