These two authors contributed equally to the study.
Complex karyotype in mantle cell lymphoma is a strong prognostic factor for the time to treatment and overall survival, independent of the MCL international prognostic index
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 106–116, January 2014
How to Cite
Sarkozy, C., Terré, C., Jardin, F., Radford, I., Roche-Lestienne, C., Penther, D., Bastard, C., Rigaudeau, S., Pilorge, S., Morschhauser, F., Bouscary, D., Delarue, R., Farhat, H., Rousselot, P., Hermine, O., Tilly, H., Chevret, S. and Castaigne, S. (2014), Complex karyotype in mantle cell lymphoma is a strong prognostic factor for the time to treatment and overall survival, independent of the MCL international prognostic index. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 53: 106–116. doi: 10.1002/gcc.22123
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!