Targeted inhibition of ATR or CHEK1 reverses radioresistance in oral squamous cell carcinoma cells with distal chromosome arm 11q loss
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 129–143, February 2014
How to Cite
Sankunny, M., Parikh, R. A., Lewis, D. W., Gooding, W. E., Saunders, W. S. and Gollin, S. M. (2014), Targeted inhibition of ATR or CHEK1 reverses radioresistance in oral squamous cell carcinoma cells with distal chromosome arm 11q loss. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 53: 129–143. doi: 10.1002/gcc.22125
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
- NIH/NIDCR/NCI. Grant Numbers: R01DE014729, P30CA047904, P50CA097190
- University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute
- Pfizer, Inc.. Grant Number: WS594969
- Jennie K. Scaife Ovarian Cancer Center of Excellence at the University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Foundation Learmonth Fund
- Joan Gaines Cancer Research Fund at the University of Pittsburgh
- Mr. Bill Benter and the Teresa and H. John Heinz III Charitable Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!