Cytogenetic findings in six posterior uveal melanomas: Involvement of chromosomes 3, 6, and 8
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 205–209, September 1990
How to Cite
Sisley, K., Rennie, I. G., Cottam, D. W., Potter, A. M., Potter, C. W. and Rees, R. C. (1990), Cytogenetic findings in six posterior uveal melanomas: Involvement of chromosomes 3, 6, and 8. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 2: 205–209. doi: 10.1002/gcc.2870020307
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 1990
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 1990
- Yorkshire Cancer Research Campaign. Grant Number: 71185
- Former United Sheffield Hospitals. Grant Number: 221
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!