Non-random abnormalities of chromosomes 3, 6, and 8 associated with posterior uveal melanoma
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 197–200, October 1992
How to Cite
Sisley, K., Cottam, D. W., Rennie, I. G., Parsons, M. A., Potter, A. M., Potter, C. W. and Rees, R. C. (1992), Non-random abnormalities of chromosomes 3, 6, and 8 associated with posterior uveal melanoma. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 5: 197–200. doi: 10.1002/gcc.2870050304
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 1992
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 1991
- Yorkshire Cancer Research Campaign. Grant Number: 71185
- Special Trustees for the Former United Sheffield Hospitals. Grant Number: 221
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!