Allelic loss at chromosome band 8p21.3-p22 is associated with progression of hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 152–157, July 1993
How to Cite
Emi, M., Fujiwara, Y., Ohata, H., Tsuda, H., Hirohashi, S., Koike, M., Miyaki, M., Monden, M. and Nakamura, Y. (1993), Allelic loss at chromosome band 8p21.3-p22 is associated with progression of hepatocellular carcinoma. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 7: 152–157. doi: 10.1002/gcc.2870070307
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 1993
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 1993
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!