Optimizing comparative genomic hybridization for analysis of DNA sequence copy number changes in solid tumors
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 231–243, August 1994
How to Cite
Kallioniemi, O.-P., Kallioniemi, A., Piper, J., Isola, J., Waldman, F. M., Gray, J. W. and Pinkel, D. (1994), Optimizing comparative genomic hybridization for analysis of DNA sequence copy number changes in solid tumors. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 10: 231–243. doi: 10.1002/gcc.2870100403
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 1994
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA 45919, CA 44768, CA 47537
- Finnish Cancer Institute, Pirkanmaa Cancer Society, and Research and Science Foundation of Farmos
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!