TP53 mutations are frequent in malignant NFI tumors
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 250–255, August 1994
How to Cite
Legius, E., Dierick, H., Wu, R., Hall, B. K., Marynen, P., Cassiman, J.-J. and Glover, T. W. (1994), TP53 mutations are frequent in malignant NFI tumors. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 10: 250–255. doi: 10.1002/gcc.2870100405
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 1993
- Geconcerteerde Acties from the Belgian Government
- Interuniversity Network for Basic Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!