A genetic model of melanoma tumorigenesis based on allelic losses
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 134–141, February 1995
How to Cite
Walker, G. J., Palmer, J. M., Walters, M. K. and Hayward, N. K. (1995), A genetic model of melanoma tumorigenesis based on allelic losses. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 12: 134–141. doi: 10.1002/gcc.2870120208
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 1994
- Queensland Cancer Fund
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!