Consistent presence of isochromosome 7q in hepatosplenic t γ/δ lymphoma: A new cytogenetic-clinicopathologic entity
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 161–164, March 1995
How to Cite
Wang, C.-C., Tien, H.-F., Lin, M.-T., Su, I.-J., Wang, C.-H., Chuang, S.-M., Shen, M.-C. and Liu, C.-H. (1995), Consistent presence of isochromosome 7q in hepatosplenic t γ/δ lymphoma: A new cytogenetic-clinicopathologic entity. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 12: 161–164. doi: 10.1002/gcc.2870120302
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 1994
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 1994
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Numbers: NSC-81-0412-B002-658, NSC-82-0115-B002-549
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!