dic(9; 20): A new recurrent chromosome abnormality in adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 54–61, May 1995
How to Cite
Rieder, H., Schnittger, S., Bodenstein, H., Schwonzen, M., Wörmann, B., Berkovic, D., Ludwig, W.-D., Hoelzer, D. and Fonatsch, C. (1995), dic(9; 20): A new recurrent chromosome abnormality in adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 13: 54–61. doi: 10.1002/gcc.2870130109
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 1994
- Deutsche Krebshilfe
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!