This study was supported by the European Union EURO4M project (FP7-EC Cooperation Theme 9, SPACE, grant no. 242093).
A historical surface climate dataset from station observations in Mediterranean North Africa and Middle East areas
Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Geoscience Data Journal published by Royal Meteorological Society and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Geoscience Data Journal
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 121–128, November 2014
How to Cite
Brunet, M., Gilabert, A. and Jones, P. (2014), A historical surface climate dataset from station observations in Mediterranean North Africa and Middle East areas. Geoscience Data Journal, 1: 121–128. doi: 10.1002/gdj3.12
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2014
- European Union EURO4M. Grant Number: 242093
- 2011. RClimDex-extraQC (EXTRAQC Quality Control Software). User Manual, Centre for Climate Change, University Rovira i Virgili, Tarragona, Spain. http://www.c3.urv.cat/data/manual/Manual_rclimdex_extraQC.r.pdf (accessed 4 November 2013). , .
- 2011. The international atmospheric circulation reconstructions over the earth (ACRE) initiative. Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society 92: 1421–1425, doi:10.1175/2011BAMS3218.1. , , , , , .
- 2013. Data sources for rescuing the rich heritage of Mediterranean historical surface climate data. Geoscience Data Journal, doi:10.1002/gdj3.4. , , , , , .
- Centre for Climate Change (C3). 2013. C3-EURO4M-MEDARE Mediterranean historical climate data. Version 1.0. ZENODO: Geneva. doi:10.5281/zenodo.7531.
- 2011. AAA project: French historical climate and weather observations rescue. Presentation at 4th ACRE Workshop, KNMI, De Bilt, September 2011. http://www.euro4m.eu/Presentations_ACRE/Jourdain_De_Bilt_projetAAA.pdf (accessed 4 November 2013). , .
- 2004. RClimDex (1.0). User Manual, Climate Research Branch, Environment Canada, Downsview, Ontario, Canada. http://etccdi.pacificclimate.org/RClimDex/RClimDexUserManual.doc (accessed 4 Novem-ber 2013). , .