This article was funded by a grant from the EU-funded project EURO4M (FP7-SPACE-2009-1 Project No. 242093)
Data sources for rescuing the rich heritage of Mediterranean historical surface climate data
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Geoscience Data Journal published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Royal Meteorological Society.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Geoscience Data Journal
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 61–73, June 2014
How to Cite
Brunet, M., Jones, P. D., Jourdain, S., Efthymiadis, D., Kerrouche, M. and Boroneant, C. (2014), Data sources for rescuing the rich heritage of Mediterranean historical surface climate data. Geoscience Data Journal, 1: 61–73. doi: 10.1002/gdj3.4
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- EU. Grant Number: FP7-SPACE-2009-1
Total views by type:
Publication date: 12 Apr 2013. Cumulative views from 12 Apr 2013 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 2581
- Total PDF views: 1325
- Total HTML views: 1256
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.