Short contribution: Nile flow failure at the end of the Old Kingdom, Egypt: Strontium isotopic and petrologic evidence
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 395–402, March 2003
How to Cite
Stanley, J.-D., Krom, M. D., Cliff, R. A. and Woodward, J. C. (2003), Short contribution: Nile flow failure at the end of the Old Kingdom, Egypt: Strontium isotopic and petrologic evidence. Geoarchaeology, 18: 395–402. doi: 10.1002/gea.10065
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2002
- Walcott Fund of the National Museum of Natural History
- Smithsonian Institution
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!