Geostatistical and multi-elemental analysis of soils to interpret land-use history in the Hebrides, Scotland
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 391–415, April 2007
How to Cite
Entwistle, J.A., McCaffrey, K.J.W. and Dodgshon, R.A. (2007), Geostatistical and multi-elemental analysis of soils to interpret land-use history in the Hebrides, Scotland. Geoarchaeology, 22: 391–415. doi: 10.1002/gea.20158
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!