Midden formation and intrasite chemical patterning in Kalinga, Philippines
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 453–475, April 2007
How to Cite
Beck, M. E. (2007), Midden formation and intrasite chemical patterning in Kalinga, Philippines. Geoarchaeology, 22: 453–475. doi: 10.1002/gea.20161
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!