Fire-cracked rock features on sandy landforms in the Northern Rocky Mountains: Toward establishing reliable frames of reference for assessing site integrity
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 477–510, June 2007
How to Cite
Thoms, A. V. (2007), Fire-cracked rock features on sandy landforms in the Northern Rocky Mountains: Toward establishing reliable frames of reference for assessing site integrity. Geoarchaeology, 22: 477–510. doi: 10.1002/gea.20169
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!