The correlation between Hamra and the Paleolithic on the Coastal Plain of the Southern Levant
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Eastern Mediterranean and Near Eastern Geoarchaeology: Part 2
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 641–651, August 2007
How to Cite
Laukhin, S. A., Ranov, V. A. and Volgina, V. A. (2007), The correlation between Hamra and the Paleolithic on the Coastal Plain of the Southern Levant. Geoarchaeology, 22: 641–651. doi: 10.1002/gea.20178
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!