Data-fused digital bathymetry and side-scan sonar as a base for archaeological inventory of submerged landscapes in the Rideau Canal, Ontario, Canada
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 654–674, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Sonnenburg, E. P. and Boyce, J. I. (2008), Data-fused digital bathymetry and side-scan sonar as a base for archaeological inventory of submerged landscapes in the Rideau Canal, Ontario, Canada. Geoarchaeology, 23: 654–674. doi: 10.1002/gea.20236
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!