Geoarchaeological evidence of a Chola-period tsunami from an ancient port at Kaveripattinam on the southeastern coast of India
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 867–887, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Rajendran, C.P., Rajendran, K., Srinivasalu, S., Andrade, V., Aravazhi, P. and Sanwal, J. (2011), Geoarchaeological evidence of a Chola-period tsunami from an ancient port at Kaveripattinam on the southeastern coast of India. Geoarchaeology, 26: 867–887. doi: 10.1002/gea.20376
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!