Scientific Editing: Gary Huckleberry and Art Bettis
Environmental Change and Terrestrial Resource Use by the Thule and Inuit of Labrador, Canada
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 18–33, January / February 2012
How to Cite
Roy, N., Bhiry, N. and Woollett, J. (2012), Environmental Change and Terrestrial Resource Use by the Thule and Inuit of Labrador, Canada. Geoarchaeology, 27: 18–33. doi: 10.1002/gea.21391
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!