Scientific editing by Armin Schmidt
Using Ground-Penetrating Radar to Examine Spatial Organization at the Late Classic Maya Site of El Baúl, Cotzumalhuapa, Guatemala
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 410–425, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Safi, K. N., Mazariegos, O. C., Lipo, C. P. and Neff, H. (2012), Using Ground-Penetrating Radar to Examine Spatial Organization at the Late Classic Maya Site of El Baúl, Cotzumalhuapa, Guatemala. Geoarchaeology, 27: 410–425. doi: 10.1002/gea.21414
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
- National Geographic Society. Grant Number: 7958-05
- Pan-American Institute of Geography and History
- Universidad Francisco Marroquín
- agroindustrial company Pantaleón
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!