Scientific editing by Gary Huckleberry
The Deposition and Chronology of Cenote T’isil: A Multiproxy Study of Human/Environment Interaction in the Northern Maya Lowlands of Southeast Mexico
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 441–456, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Wollwage, L., Fedick, S., Sedov, S. and Solleiro-Rebolledo, E. (2012), The Deposition and Chronology of Cenote T’isil: A Multiproxy Study of Human/Environment Interaction in the Northern Maya Lowlands of Southeast Mexico. Geoarchaeology, 27: 441–456. doi: 10.1002/gea.21418
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
- National Science Foundation and UC Mexus dissertation improvement grants
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!