Scientific editing by Jamie Woodward
New Insights into the Evolution of an Intervalley Prehistoric Irrigation Canal System, North Coastal Peru
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 492–520, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Huckleberry, G., Hayashida, F. and Johnson, J. (2012), New Insights into the Evolution of an Intervalley Prehistoric Irrigation Canal System, North Coastal Peru. Geoarchaeology, 27: 492–520. doi: 10.1002/gea.21420
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0001290, BCS-0838211
- Instituto Nacional de Cultura in Peru
- Museo Nacional de Arqueología y Etnología Heinrich Brüning
- Museo Nacional Sicán
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!