Cro-Magnon: How the Ice Age Gave Birth to the First Modern Humans. Brian Fagan (Ed.). 2011. Bloomsbury Press, New York. 320 pp., ISBN 978-1-608-19405-6, $18 (paper).
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 540–542, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Coward, F. (2012), Cro-Magnon: How the Ice Age Gave Birth to the First Modern Humans. Brian Fagan (Ed.). 2011. Bloomsbury Press, New York. 320 pp., ISBN 978-1-608-19405-6, $18 (paper). Geoarchaeology, 27: 540–542. doi: 10.1002/gea.21423
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!