Scientific editing by Robert Sternberg
Rock-Magnetic and Archaeointensity Investigation of Pottery and a Burned Floor at the Tzintzuntzan Archaeological Site, Western Mexico
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 521–537, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Morales, J., Goguitchaichvili, A., Aguilar-Reyes, B. A., Pineda, M., Carvallo, C., Beramendi-Orosco, L., González-Hernández, G. and Oliveros, A. (2012), Rock-Magnetic and Archaeointensity Investigation of Pottery and a Burned Floor at the Tzintzuntzan Archaeological Site, Western Mexico. Geoarchaeology, 27: 521–537. doi: 10.1002/gea.21426
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2010
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 54957
- CNRS-CONACYT agreement on bilateral cooperation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!