Scientific editing by Jamie Woodward
Early Farming in the Northern Boreal Zone: Reassessing the History of Land Use in Southeastern Finland through High-Resolution Pollen Analysis
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 1–24, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Alenius, T., Mökkönen, T. and Lahelma, A. (2013), Early Farming in the Northern Boreal Zone: Reassessing the History of Land Use in Southeastern Finland through High-Resolution Pollen Analysis. Geoarchaeology, 28: 1–24. doi: 10.1002/gea.21428
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!