Scientific editing by Vance Holliday
Building Mound A at Poverty Point, Louisiana: Monumental Public Architecture, Ritual Practice, and Implications for Hunter-Gatherer Complexity
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 66–86, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Ortmann, A. L. and Kidder, T. R. (2013), Building Mound A at Poverty Point, Louisiana: Monumental Public Architecture, Ritual Practice, and Implications for Hunter-Gatherer Complexity. Geoarchaeology, 28: 66–86. doi: 10.1002/gea.21430
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- Louisiana Division of Archaeology
- Louisiana Office of State Parks
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!