Scientific editing by Lucy Wilson
Evaluating Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy as a Non-Destructive Chert Sourcing Technique
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Multi-Scalar Approaches to Geoarchaeological Questions: Papers from the 5th Developing International Geoarchaeology Conference
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 289–307, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Parish, R. M., Swihart, G. H. and Li, Y. S. (2013), Evaluating Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy as a Non-Destructive Chert Sourcing Technique. Geoarchaeology, 28: 289–307. doi: 10.1002/gea.21437
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!