Scientific editing by Calla McNamee and Howard Cyr
Paleoenvironment and Human Occupation in the Maya Lowlands of the Usumacinta River, Southern Mexico
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Multi-Scalar Approaches to Geoarchaeological Questions: Papers from the 5th Developing International Geoarchaeology Conference
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 268–288, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Solís-Castillo, B., Solleiro-Rebolledo, E., Sedov, S., Liendo, R., Ortiz-Pérez, M. and López-Rivera, S. (2013), Paleoenvironment and Human Occupation in the Maya Lowlands of the Usumacinta River, Southern Mexico. Geoarchaeology, 28: 268–288. doi: 10.1002/gea.21438
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- PAPIIT. Grant Numbers: IN117709, IN110710
- CONACYT-DLR. Grant Number: J010/0705/09
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 166878
- Coordinación de Estudios de Posgrado
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!