Scientific editing by Calla McNamee
The Black San Pablo Paleosol of the Teotihuacan Valley, Mexico: Pedogenesis, Fertility, and Use in Ancient Agricultural and Urban Systems
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Multi-Scalar Approaches to Geoarchaeological Questions: Papers from the 5th Developing International Geoarchaeology Conference
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 249–267, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Sánchez-Pérez, S., Solleiro-Rebolledo, E., Sedov, S., de Tapia, E. M., Golyeva, A., Prado, B. and Ibarra-Morales, E. (2013), The Black San Pablo Paleosol of the Teotihuacan Valley, Mexico: Pedogenesis, Fertility, and Use in Ancient Agricultural and Urban Systems. Geoarchaeology, 28: 249–267. doi: 10.1002/gea.21439
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- PAPIIT. Grant Numbers: IN117709, IN110710
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 101988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!