Scientific editing by Lucy Wilson and Howard Cyr
Paleoindian Open-Air Sites in Tropical Settings: A Case Study in Formation Processes, Dating Methods, and Paleoenvironmental Models in Central Brazil
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Multi-Scalar Approaches to Geoarchaeological Questions: Papers from the 5th Developing International Geoarchaeology Conference
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 195–220, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Araujo, A. G.M., Strauss, A. M., Feathers, J. K., Paisani, J. C. and Schrage, T. J. (2013), Paleoindian Open-Air Sites in Tropical Settings: A Case Study in Formation Processes, Dating Methods, and Paleoenvironmental Models in Central Brazil. Geoarchaeology, 28: 195–220. doi: 10.1002/gea.21442
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!