Petrographic thin sections of archaeologial sediments: A new method for paleobotanical studies
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 243–257, June 1994
How to Cite
Goldberg, P., Lev-Yadun, S. and Bar-Yosef, O. (1994), Petrographic thin sections of archaeologial sediments: A new method for paleobotanical studies. Geoarchaeology, 9: 243–257. doi: 10.1002/gea.3340090305
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 1993
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!