hGFAP-cre transgenic mice for manipulation of glial and neuronal function in vivo
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 85–94, October 2001
How to Cite
Zhuo, L., Theis, M., Alvarez-Maya, I., Brenner, M., Willecke, K. and Messing, A. (2001), hGFAP-cre transgenic mice for manipulation of glial and neuronal function in vivo. Genesis, 31: 85–94. doi: 10.1002/gene.10008
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2001
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2001
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS-39055, NS-22475
- Lie Foundation
- German Research Association. Grant Number: SFB 400, B3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!