Generation of a loxP flanked bmp4loxP-lacZ allele marked by conditional lacZ expression
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Conditional Alleles in Mice
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 66–68, February 2002
How to Cite
Kulessa, H. and Hogan, B. L. M. (2002), Generation of a loxP flanked bmp4loxP-lacZ allele marked by conditional lacZ expression. Genesis, 32: 66–68. doi: 10.1002/gene.10032
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2001
- NIH/NICHD. Grant Number: HD28955-09
- 1996. Bone morphogenetic proteins: Multifunctional regulators of vertebrate development. Genes Dev 10: 1580–1594. .
- 2000. Inhibition of Bmp signaling affects growth and differentiation in the anagen hair follicle. EMBO J 19: 6664–6674. , , .
- 1999. Bmp4 is required for the generation of primordial germ cells in the mouse embryo. Genes Dev 13: 424–436. , , , , , , , .
- 2000. High-efficiency deleter mice show that FLPe is an alternative to Cre-loxP. Nat Genet 25: 139–140. , , , , , , , .
- 1991. Multiple spatially specific enhancers are required to reconstruct the pattern of Hox-2.6 gene expression. Genes Dev 5: 2048–2059. , , , , , , .
- 1995. Bone morphogenetic protein-4 is required for mesoderm formation and patterning in the mouse. Genes Dev 9: 2105–2116. , , , .