Conditional inactivation of Lim1 function
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Conditional Alleles in Mice
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 118–120, February 2002
How to Cite
Kwan, K. M. and Behringer, R. R. (2002), Conditional inactivation of Lim1 function. Genesis, 32: 118–120. doi: 10.1002/gene.10074
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2001
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DE12705
- 1994. Embryonic expression of Lim-1, the mouse homolog of Xenopus Xlim-1, suggests a role in lateral mesoderm differentiation and neurogenesis. Dev Biol 161: 168–178. , , , , .
- 2000. Requirement of LIM domains for LIM1 function in mouse head development. genesis 27: 12–21. , , .
- 1994. Expression patterns of the murine LIM class homeobox gene lim1 in the developing brain and excretory system. Dev Dyn 199: 73–83. , , , , , .
- 2000. Coordinate roles for LIM homeobox genes in directing the dorsoventral trajectory of motor axons in the vertebrate limb. Cell 102: 161–173. , , .
- 1996. The LIM homeodomain protein Lim-1 is widely expressed in neural, neural crest and mesoderm derivatives in vertebrate development. Int J Dev Biol 40: 453–461. , , , , .
- 2000. Cre recombinase: the universal reagent for genome tailoring. genesis 26: 99–109. .
- 1995. Requirement for Lim1 in head-organizer function. Nature 374: 425–430. , .
- 1999. Lim1 is required in both primitive streak-derived tissues and visceral endoderm for head formation in the mouse. Development 126: 4925–4932. , , , , , .
- 2000. Epiblast-restricted Cre expression in MORE mice: a tool to distinguish embryonic vs. extra-embryonic gene function. genesis 26: 113–115. , .
- 2000. Lim1 activity is required for intermediate mesoderm differentiation in the mouse embryo. Dev Biol 223: 77–90. , , , , , , , , , .