Targeting mammary epithelial cells using a bacterial artificial chromosome
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 125–130, July 2002
How to Cite
Wintermantel, T. M., Mayer, A. K., Schütz, G. and Greiner, E. F. (2002), Targeting mammary epithelial cells using a bacterial artificial chromosome. Genesis, 33: 125–130. doi: 10.1002/gene.10097
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2002
- EC. Grant Numbers: BIO4-CT98-0297, PL 96 2267
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF). Grant Number: FZK 01GS01117 (NGFN)
- Volkswagen-Stiftung. Grant Number: I/76 234
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!