Jaw transformation with gain of symmetry after Dlx5/Dlx6 inactivation: Mirror of the past?
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 221–227, December 2002
How to Cite
Beverdam, A., Merlo, G. R., Paleari, L., Mantero, S., Genova, F., Barbieri, O., Janvier, P. and Levi, G. (2002), Jaw transformation with gain of symmetry after Dlx5/Dlx6 inactivation: Mirror of the past?. Genesis, 34: 221–227. doi: 10.1002/gene.10156
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2002
- Telethon (Italy), the European Consortium GENOSPORA. Grant Number: QLK6-CT-1999-02108
- AFLM (to G.L.), FIRB (to O.B.)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!