An X-linked GFP transgene reveals unexpected paternal X-chromosome activity in trophoblastic giant cells of the mouse placenta
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 133–140, March 2001
How to Cite
Hadjantonakis, A.-K., Cox, L. L., Tam, P. P.L. and Nagy, A. (2001), An X-linked GFP transgene reveals unexpected paternal X-chromosome activity in trophoblastic giant cells of the mouse placenta. Genesis, 29: 133–140. doi: 10.1002/gene.1016
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2001
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2000
- National Cancer Institute of Canada (AN)
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) of Australia
- Mr. James Fairfax
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!