Ectodysplasin regulates pattern formation in the mammalian hair coat
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 30–37, September 2003
How to Cite
Zhang, M., Brancaccio, A., Weiner, L., Missero, C. and Brissette, J. L. (2003), Ectodysplasin regulates pattern formation in the mammalian hair coat. Genesis, 37: 30–37. doi: 10.1002/gene.10230
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2003
- National Institutes of Health
- Cutaneous Biology Research Center through the Massachusetts General Hospital/Shiseido Co. Ltd. Agreement
- Italian Telethon Foundation
- TIGEM with funding from Regione Campania
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!