Histone deacetylase activity is required for embryonic stem cell differentiation
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 32–38, January 2004
How to Cite
Lee, J.-H., Hart, S. R.L. and Skalnik, D. G. (2004), Histone deacetylase activity is required for embryonic stem cell differentiation. Genesis, 38: 32–38. doi: 10.1002/gene.10250
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HL69974
- Riley Children's Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!