Characterization of a novel EGFP reporter mouse to monitor Cre recombination as demonstrated by a Tie2 Cre mouse line
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 36–44, May 2001
How to Cite
Constien, R., Forde, A., Liliensiek, B., Gröne, H.-J., Nawroth, P., Hämmerling, G. and Arnold, B. (2001), Characterization of a novel EGFP reporter mouse to monitor Cre recombination as demonstrated by a Tie2 Cre mouse line. Genesis, 30: 36–44. doi: 10.1002/gene.1030
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2001
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- SFB 405
- VW Foundation. Grant Number: I/72-422
- European Union. Grant Number: QOL Program: QLG-CT-1999-00202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!