PAHB1 is an evolutionary conserved HD-GL2 homeobox gene expressed in the protoderm during Norway spruce embryo development
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 220–230, August 2001
How to Cite
Ingouff, M., Farbos, I., Lagercrantz, U. and von Arnold, S. (2001), PAHB1 is an evolutionary conserved HD-GL2 homeobox gene expressed in the protoderm during Norway spruce embryo development. Genesis, 30: 220–230. doi: 10.1002/gene.1068
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2001
- Troedsson foundation
- Swedish Natural Science Research council.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!